- : First VP announces prioritized economic programs
- : Italy top EU trade partner of Iran in 2017 Q1
- : TEDPIX Snaps Winning Streak
- : Iran’s 3rd new Airbus to land in Tehran today
- : Foreign investment in Iran hits $12b annually: fin. min.
- : Iran Exports 150,000 Tons of Billet.
- : Iran Infrastructure
- : Iran-Germany economic ties dramatically changed
- : Aviation industry ready to take off in 2017
Tehran Stock Exchange’s main index lost 69.60 points or 0.09% to end Monday trade at 81,124.4. More than 1.57 billion shares valued at $66 million changed hands for the day....
Ali Tayyebnia, who is in South Korea to attend the annual conference of the Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), has held talks with Minister of Strategy and Finance Yoo Il-Ho, IRNA reported.
TEHRAN – Attended by a 33-member delegation, the seventh round of Iran-Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) meetings was held on the deputy level in Tehran, IRNA reported on Saturday.In the meeting, deputy industry and agriculture ministers from five EAEU member countries discussed preferential tariff on agricultural and industrial ...
TEHRAN- European exhibitors participating in the 22nd International Oil, Gas, Refining and Petrochemical Exhibition of Iran (Iran Oil Show 2017) believe that there is huge potential for business in Iran’s oil, gas and petrochemical sectors.
TEHRAN- Iran’s growth of gross domestic product (GDP), including oil sector, hit 12.5 percent in the previous Iranian calendar year 1395 (ended on March 20, 2017), the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) reported. Iran’s GDP stood at 6.691 quadrillion rials (about $178.5 billion) last year, based on the market prices in fiscal year 2011-12...